I provide practical customized and fun stress reduction programs for corporations and individuals to help them achieve their goals. You will walk out of my talk inspired to make changes, motivated to action and ready to choose less stress and better health. With a down to earth, hands on approach to stress reduction and wellness, I offer practical tools that anyone can master - all with a healthy dose of humor and fun, relatable stories.
Kathy as a Speaker:
An honor to be featured in Times Square
"...highly inspiring and uplifting..."
- Levy Motebejane, unisa, South Africa
"...engaging and dynamic..."
- JoAnne Eadie, Canadian Hypnosis Conference
"...an absolute pro..."
- Shawn Tempesta, Las Vegas' Morning Blend
"Raw and natural talent for public speaking"
- Michelle Serna, TEDx curator
"She truly saved lives today."
- Esther Fayson, Adult Protective Services
"Our employees begged us to get her back"
- Erin Coon, Raytheon Women's Network
"A skilled presenter and a gifted human being."
- Ken Guzzo, North American Academy of Hypnosis
"You lifted our spirits."
- Kayo Matsumoto, Cancer Support Community
- Former actor and improvisation performer
- Over 150 lectures in 7 countries
- Over 250 radio and TV interviews including NPR, CBS, SkyNews London, Fox Radio, Marilu Henner, Lifetime Television, ABC, and more.
- Contributions to Dr Oz's
The Good Life, Glamour, Web MD, Huffington Post, and more
- Created a stress program for the US Military