Dr. Kathy Gruver is an internationally recognized speaker and motivational powerhouse. She will move you with her passionate storytelling, provide you with actionable tools, and leave you empowered to change your life.
With a west coast mentality and an east coast delivery, Dr. Kathy Gruver will empower you to transform your corporate and organizational culture by enhancing communication connectivity, creating true leadership, and building an authentic powerful team advancing company objectives as well as professional and personal growth. Decrease stress, shift to a positive mindset and find options for change.
This was a unique format for a talk, which was for the NSA Winter Conference. I had 20 slides and 15 seconds a slide that advance automatically, similar to Pecha Kucha style.
- Levy Motebejane, unisa, South Africa
"...highly inspiring and uplifting..."
- JoAnne Eadie, Canadian Hypnosis Conference
"...engaging and dynamic..."
- Shawn Tempesta, Las Vegas' Morning Blend
"...an absolute pro..."
- Michelle Serna, TEDx curator
"Raw and natural talent for public speaking"
- Esther Fayson, Adult Protective Services
"She truly saved lives today."
- Erin Coon, Raytheon Women's Network
"A breath of fresh air"
"Our employees begged us to get her back"
- Ken Guzzo, North American Academy of Hypnosis
"A skilled presenter and a gifted human being."
- Kayo Matsumoto, Cancer Support Community
"You lifted our spirits."
- Ron Williscroft, APCO Canada
"Dynamic and engaging"
- Anthony H, School Prevention Program for at risk youth
"Thank you so much for inspiring me"
- Cyndy Lippert, Whiskers and Wags Pet Sitting
"Full of energy and a great sense of humor"
- Connie Benjamin, Women with Fire Show
"Kathy Gruver has an incredible way of weaving life changing principles through hilarious and relatable real life stories. She is engaging, knowledgable and so funny!"