I educate the public and encourage them to take control of their health and wellness. As a former actor, I bring creativity and humor to every lecture. With a down to earth, hands on approach to health and wellness, attendees always walk away with usable tools and a new found sense of inspiration to make changes in their lives.
Kathy as a Speaker:
An honor to be featured in Times Square
"...highly inspiring and uplifting..."
- Levy Motebejane, unisa, South Africa
"...engaging and dynamic..."
- JoAnne Eadie, Canadian Hypnosis Conference
"...an absolute pro..."
- Shawn Tempesta, Las Vegas' Morning Blend
"Raw and natural talent for public speaking"
- Michelle Serna, TEDx curator
"She truly saved lives today."
- Esther Fayson, Adult Protective Services
"Our employees begged us to get her back"
- Erin Coon, Raytheon Women's Network
"A skilled presenter and a gifted human being."
- Ken Guzzo, North American Academy of Hypnosis
"You lifted our spirits."
- Kayo Matsumoto, Cancer Support Community
- 12 time award-winning author of five books
- Former actor and improvisation performer
- Over 150 lectures in 7 countries
- Over 250 radio and TV interviews including NPR, CBS, SkyNews London, Fox Radio, Marilu Henner, Lifetime Television, ABC, and more.
- Contributions to Dr Oz's
The Good Life, Glamour, Web MD, Huffington Post, and more
- Created a stress program for the US Military