I educate the public and encourage them to take control of their health and wellness. Described as both inspiring and entertaining, I can help make your next retreat, conference, workshop or spousal event memorable. As a former actor, I bring creativity and humor to every lecture. With a down to earth, hands on approach to health and wellness, attendees always walk away with usable tools and a new found sense of inspiration to make changes in their lives.
Kathy as a Speaker:
"...highly inspiring and uplifting..."
- Levy Motebejane, unisa, South Africa
"...engaging and dynamic..."
- Kayo Matsumoto, Cancer Support Community
"...an absolute pro..."
- Shawn Tempesta, Las Vegas' Morning Blend
"...intelligent, well-spoken, and passionate..."
- Elizabeth Lozano, "The Holistic Success Show"
- 12 time award-winning author of five books
- NSA member
- TED-x speaker
- Former actor and improvisation performer
- Over 150 lectures in 7 countries
- Over 250 radio and TV interviews
- Contributed to scores of magazine, newspaper and on-line articles
- Created a stress program for the US Military
- Award-winning health practice
- Appeared on a billboard in Times Square